General tasks and principles
Subsidiary enterprise "BTS-ENGINEERING""Experience in the planning and implementation of energy efficiency programs. From project to implementation»
Regardless of the object where the energy saving program is planned or implemented, the project implementation methodology, from our point of view, is the same. Regardless of whether the object is budget or commercial, the work includes the following stages:
- Energy audit – the task of which is to find a cost-effective potential for energy efficiency and energy saving at the facility. The report on the results of the energy audit is presented at the facility, with the involvement of the maximum possible number of qualified personnel, which allows you to familiarize technical personnel with the proposed program and get their feedback on the proposals.
- An energy-saving project is optimally developed at the "PROJECT"stage. In some cases, negotiated with the customer - at the stage of "WORKING PROJECT".
- Implementation of an energy – saving project is an ordinary construction performed according to the rules of construction and installation work.
- Performing pre-commissioning, routine commissioning, training of personnel for the operation of the project.
- Monitoring of project operation results.
Based on the results of monitoring, the customer makes a decision either to continue the project or to terminate the project.
1. ENERGY AUDIT.
Figure 1."Typical - full cycle of energy audit".
A mandatory condition for starting work is drawing up a Technical task that formalizes the intentions and capabilities of the energy auditor, methods of work, and most importantly – the report and its specific content as a result of work. To perform a competent energy audit, we involve local technologists, but it is desirable to involve related technologists, but from another enterprise.
2. ENERGY-SAVING PROJECT.
It is developed by a qualified project organization that has the necessary permits and licenses. The minimum volume of an energy – saving project is an explanatory note with defective acts, specifications and estimates. The project is coordinated with the customer, and usually with the territorial Department of the energy conservation Inspectorate. The energy auditor takes part in the preparation of technical tasks for working design and acceptance of project documentation from the contractor.
3. IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ENERGY-SAVING PROJECT.
The usual construction process in which the energy auditor performs the functions of technical control, and participates in ...
4. PERFORMING START-UP AND COMMISSIONING OPERATIONS.
Staff training is an important issue. It is desirable to study the work of the proposed technological schemes and cycles at a real working production, after that, the staff is present at their "own" production and takes part in commissioning, and then, together with the energy auditor, operational documentation is prepared.
5. THE MONITORING RESULTS.
Projects are implemented in collaboration with trained local staff.
Figure 2.«Schematic diagram of the energy auditor's participation in the project implementation».
Budget projects use a fundamentally different scheme, in which the energy auditor acts as both a General designer and a General contractor. Such a scheme is legally ambiguous - for example, the energy law of the Kingdom of Denmark explicitly prohibits the participation of an energy auditor in the implementation of a project, except for inspections and performance evaluations.
- significantly reduce the time and cost of project preparation and implementation;
- auditor's responsibility for the results of project implementation.
One of our main achievements is the training of specialists in energy managers, organized with the help of the state Department of industry and infrastructure development of the Region Public Administration in Rivne. In 2008, the region trained more than 50 energy managers for the public sector and commercial enterprises.
The main differences between projects in the budget and commercial spheres.
The energy component - an indicator used for the consolidated assessment of an object as a consumer of energy resources, characterizes the ratio of costs for the purchase of energy carriers to revenue from the revenue of products/services for commercial projects or to the total amount of financing – for budget projects.
- to compare the efficiency of using energy carriers in different industries/facilities located in different areas;
- to rank proposed projects by priority of implementation;
- to make simple and reliable calculations of the economic effect;
- to monitor the level of energy consumption promptly .