BTS-ENGINEERING performs energy surveys (energy audits) of enterprises and organizations in order to assess the efficiency of using fuel and energy resources and implementing energy-saving measures.
As well as design services:
- modern boiler houses on various types of fuel with a full cycle of automation;
- automated central heating units and individual heating units;
- design of production facilities based on fermentation technologies with a full product processing cycle;
- automation systems of technological processes; automation of heating and ventilation systems, heat generation;
- systems for automatic control and management of equipment, technological cycles and, in general, enterprises.
Ready - madedesign projects:
- The installation of the boiler house at 202A Shevchenko Str. in Zdolbunov has been completed and the operation has been started.
- Overhaul of the boiler house with replacement of boilers with modern Ozerska
school I-III stages of the Vladimiretsky district Council.
- Reconstruction of the building of the consumer goods shop at 12 Fabrichnay Str. in Rivne for a boiler house with an installed heat capacity of 10.0 tons of steam per hour.
- Reconstruction with technical re-equipment of the Demidivsk central district hospital's boiler house with replacement of obsolete boilers with modern ones with an installed capacity of 630 kW on solid fuel.
- The modernization of the fuel supply system of the State Enterprise "Zirnensk distillery"
- The reconstruction of the existing building of the Central heating station on 202A Shevchenko Str. in Zdolbunov for a mini boiler room
- The construction of the boiler room for the production of frozen semi-finished products was carried out in the village of Bugrin, Rivne region, on the territory of the workshop.
Conducting an energy survey (energy audit)
Energy survey (energy audit) - survey of energy facilities in order to identify energy efficiency, identify measures to improve it and opportunities for their implementation. The energy survey includes the collection of documentary information, instrumental survey, analysis of information, and development of recommendations for energy conservation.
The first stage of developing an energy - saving project is to conduct an energy audit / energy survey at the
Energy audit/energy survey allows you to establish a "diagnosis", recommend methods and ways to improve the state of energy.
Having our own devices, as one of the most effective and efficient methods of "diagnostics", we use thermal imaging surveys.